"Taft-Hartley funds are different from corporate plans"
When you need someone who is a specialist in this area -- someone who you don't need to educate about the issues -- Freyberg Hinkle Ashland Powers & Stowell, SC is a natural choice. We have been serving Taft-Hartley Employee Benefit Plans and Labor Unions for over 50 years, providing high quality, personalized service.
Teamwork within our firm and our commitment to providing long-standing individual attention to our clients has earned Freyberg Hinkle Ashland Powers & Stowell, SC the privilege of serving many premier Labor Unions and Taft-Harltey Employee Benefit Plans. Through our experience we have developed the expertise needed to assist you in complying with the ever changing DOL, ERISA, and IRS laws and regulations.
Serving Taft-Harley Employee Benefit Plans and Labor Unions through a variety of ways—
ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING SERVICES
• Perform opinion audits as required by various government agencies (ERISA, DOL, etc.)
• Develop projections and budgets which management can draw upon to solve business problems, respond to change and plan for the future
• Perform "field audits" of contributing employers to assure contributions are being made according to current collective bargaining agreements
TAX AND INFORMATION RETURNS
• Assisting in the preparation of required annual tax and informational forms to meet all governmental requirements
• Planning and consultation related to Department of Labor and Internal Revenue Service laws and regulations
• Helping clients through government agency audits, including direct correspondence in dealing with requests for additional information
MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
• Accounting software selection & implementation
• Special-purpose reports for management's internal use, such as the "Beck Case"
• Human resource consulting and training