Business Planning Services
A business plan is a statement of objectives and a course of action to achieve them. Financial forecasts and projections form the foundation of a well conceived business plan. At Freyberg Hinkle Ashland Powers & Stowell, SC, we have the expertise to assist you in developing assumptions that reflect anticipated financial conditions and in formulating your expected course of action.
In addition to prospective financial information, a good business plan includes the following elements:
- History of the business
- Mission statement – what is the business set out to do?
- Description of the operating facilities
- Organization charts
- Description of the business, including products or services
- Identification of strengths and weaknesses
- Reasons for developing the plan
- Executive summary of goals and strategies
Our approach to developing a business plan is a multi-step process. The process typically involves the following steps:
- Obtaining an understanding of your current situation
- Developing goals or statements of what is to be accomplished during the duration of the plan